Apple and blackberry cheesecake
- 200 g frozen blackberries li>
- 100 g Butter
- 2 Pack (200 g each) Whole grain biscuits
- 1 organic Lemon
- 1 kg Lean quark
- 300 g double cream cheese span>
- 120 g span> Sugar
- 2 packet Vanillin Sugar
- 80 g flour
- 4 Eggs (size M)
- 4 Apples
- 1 EL span> brown sugar
- 200 ml Apple juice
- 1 EL Cornstarch
- Let the blackberries thaw. Coat the bottom and edge of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) thinly with oil. Melt 80 g butter. Remove 50 biscuits, use the rest for other purposes, finely chop in a food processor and mix well with the hot butter.
- Spread the mixture on the springform pan base and around the edge, press it with a spoon to form a base. Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the lemon with hot water, rub dry and finely rub the peel. Mix the quark, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and flour until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Put half of the mixture in the springform pan, first sprinkle the blackberries, then the rest of the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan and smooth it out.
- In the preheated oven, 2nd rail from the bottom (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) 45–50 minutes to bake. Remove from the oven, carefully remove from the edge with a knife. Let cool in the tin on a wire rack.
- Cover and leave to cool overnight in the refrigerator or in a cool place.
- Peel and quarter the apples, remove the core. Cut the quarters into large pieces. Bring brown sugar, apple juice and butter to the boil, mix starch with 2 tablespoons of water and bind the liquid with it.
- Add the apple pieces to the liquid and mix. Spread the apple compote on the cake.
1 piece approx:
- 340 kcal li>
- 1420 kJ
- 14 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 36 g carbohydrates