Apple and blackberry cake
- something + 200 g soft + 2 tbsp butter
- a little + 200 g flour
- 200 g Muscovado sugar (in a well-stocked supermarket or health food store; alternatively brown sugar)
- 4 span> Eggs (size M)
- 50 g ground almonds (without skin)
- 2 TL Baking powder
- 250 g Blackberries
- 4 (approx. 500 g; e.g. Elstar) span> Apples
- 2 EL Sugar
- 1/2 TL cinnamon li>
- fat and flour ul>
very simple span>
- Grease springform pan (24 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Mix 200 g soft butter and muscovado sugar with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix 200 g flour, almonds and baking powder.
- Stir into the butter and sugar cream. Smooth out in the form.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Sort the blackberries and wash them if necessary. Peel, quarter and core apples and cut into thin wedges. Place the apple wedges on the dough.
- Scatter the berries on top. Press the fruit lightly into the batter. Melt 2 tbsp butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the fruit and drizzle with the liquid butter.
- Bake in a hot oven for approx. 50 minutes (chopsticks test). Let the cake cool down in the mold for about 30 minutes, then carefully remove it from the mold and let it cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 350 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 21 g fat
- 36 g carbohydrates