- 180 g Butter
- 140 g spa n> Sugar
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs (size M) li>
- 100 g ground almonds without skin
- 150 g flour li>
- 1 TL Baking powder
- 50 ml Milk
- 2 span> small apples (e.g. Royal Gala)
- Fat and ground almonds
- Icing sugar
- aluminum foil
span> light di v>
- Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 8 minutes until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Stir in the almonds. Mix the flour and baking powder, add with the milk and stir briefly.
- Put the dough in a greased springform pan (22 cm Ø) sprinkled with almonds and smooth it out. Wash, quarter and core apples and cut into wedges. Place the apples in a fan shape on the dough.
- In the preheated oven, 2nd rail from the bottom (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) approx. 45 minutesto bake.
- Approx. Cover with aluminum foil 10 minutes before the end of the baking time. Let the finished cake cool in the form on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar. Whipped cream tastes good with it.