- 500 g peeled, halved, pitted apples (4–5 pieces)
- 2–3 EL lemon juice
- 1⁄2 Vanilla pod span>
- 3 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 75 g span> + 1 tbsp diabetic sweetness
- span> Salt
- 150 g flour li>
- 1 TL baking powder
- 100 ml Oil
- 2 EL (20 g) almond flakes span>
- 2 EL span> Apricot jam
35 minutes span>
- Springform pan (26 cm Ø) grease. Quarter the apples and cut into several times on the curved side or score with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cut open the vanilla pod, scrape out the pulp. Beat the eggs, 75 g sweetness, vanilla pulp and a pinch of salt for about 8 minutes until creamy. Mix the flour and baking powder, sieve on top and stir in. Pour in oil and stir in.
- Spread the dough into the pan. Spread the apples close together. In the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection:150 ° C / gas: level 2) Bake for 35–40 minutes.
- Roast the almonds until golden brown. Warm up the jam. Remove the cake and brush with jam. Scatter the almonds on top. Let the cake cool down. Dust with 1 tablespoon of sweetness. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 210 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates