- 1 red, green and yellow peppers
- 2 Aubergines
- span> Salt
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1/8 l Olive oil
- 500 g white mushrooms
- 1 jar (s) (550 g) white Beans
- 1 can (s) ( 210 g) natural tuna
- 1/2 Lemon for garnish
- aluminum foil
- 3 bay leaves span>
- 1 span> Pot of thyme, marjoram and parsley
- 1/8 l red wine vinegar
- 1/4 l Olive oil
- 1. dt>
- Halve and core the peppers and press flat. Place on a lattice covered with aluminum foil. Roast under the grill until the skin turns brown and blisters. Peel off skin immediately.
- Cut the halves in half. Cut the eggplant into 1 cm thick slices and season with salt. Approx. Let it steep for 10 minutes, then pat dry. Peel the garlic and onion. Cut the garlic in sticks and the onion in wedges
- Heat half of the olive oil in a pan. Fry the aubergine slices and onions in portions for about 3 minutes. Add a little garlic at the last minute. Wash and clean the mushrooms.
- Simmer in the remaining oil for about 8 minutes. Drain the beans. For the marinade, finely chop 1 bay leaf and the remaining herbs. Mix with vinegar, salt and pepper. Finally beat the oil underneath.
- Arrange the vegetables separately. Divide the drained tuna into pieces and place on the beans. Pour the marinade over the vegetables. Cover and leave to stand for 2-3 hours. Finally, garnish the mushrooms with lemon wedges and the remaining bay leaves.
1 person approx.:
- 490 kcal li>
- 2060 kJ