Antipasti with sheep cheese
- 2 kl. Aubergines (approx. 300 g)
- 3 kl. Peppers (approx.
- 500 g; red, green and yellow)
- 4 Garlic cloves
- span> good 1/2 l olive oil
- salt, black pepper li>
- 1 Pot / bunch of oregano
250g Sheep or feta cheese li>
- 1-2 TL span> Peppercorns
60 minutes span>
- Clean and wash eggplants and peppers. Cut eggplant into slices, pepper into pieces. Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil (e.g. in a grill pan). Fry the aubergine slices in it for 1-2 minutes on each side. Season and allow to cool
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Fry the peppers in it, turning, for 6-8 minutes. Fry the garlic briefly. Season both and let cool.
- Wash the oregano, dab, remove the leaves. Dice cheese. Fill everything with peppercorns into prepared glasses so that they are 2/3 full. Cover with oil. Close the jars tightly. Let it steep for at least 2-3 days