Antipasti salad with Bündner meat
- 4 peppers (e.g. yellow and red)
- 3–4 small zucchini
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4–5 Sprigs of rosemary span>
- 4 EL Rapeseed oil
8–10EL dark balsamic vinegar span>
- 200 g span> Rucola (rocket)
- 250 g Mozzarella, light (8.5% absolute fat)
- 150 g Thinly sliced Bündner meat
45 minutes div>
- Clean and wash the peppers and beautiful in strips oath. Clean, wash and slice the zucchini. Peel and roughly chop the garlic. Wash, pluck and roughly chop the rosemary.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick pan. Fry the zucchini in it, turning, for about 5 minutes. Briefly fry half each of the garlic and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with 4–5 tablespoons of vinegar, bring to the boil briefly and remove with the stock.
- Clean the pan. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Fry the paprika in it for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Fry the rest of the garlic and rosemary briefly and deglaze with the rest of the vinegar. Take out with the stock, let cool down.
- Clean the rocket,wash and shake dry. Tear apart the mozzarella or roughly chop it. Mix the vegetables, rocket and mozzarella, season to taste. Serve with Bündner meat.
1 person approx.:
- 300 kcal li>
- 23 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates