Antipasti salad with beef fillet steaks
- 2 red and yellow peppers (approx. 800g) span>
- 5 EL Olive oil + some oil for the baking tray
- 250 g shallots
- 1 Zuccchini (approx 200 g)
- 1 small aubergine (approx. 250g)
- 1/2 young garlic bulb
- 5 Stalk (s) Thyme
- 1-2 stem (s) span> Rosemary
- 250 g small chamignons li>
- 2 EL Sugar
- 100 ml light balsamic vinegar
- 100 ml Broth
- 500 g Beef fillet
- 1 EL clarified butter
- 1. dt>
- Halve the paprika, remove the seeds and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet with the cut surface facing down. Bake in the hot oven at (electric stove: 250 ° C / fan: 255 ° C / gas: level 5) for about 20 minutes. Take out, cover with a damp cloth, cool for about 10th.
- minutes, peel off the skin.
- Cook the shallots for 2-3 minutes, peel them. Cut the zucchini, aubergine and large cloves of garlic into slices, leave the small cloves whole. Pluck the thyme leaves. Pluck the rosemary into pieces except for something to garnish.
- Fry the zucchini and aubergine in batches in 3 tablespoons of oil, season, remove. Fry the mushrooms and shallots in the frying fat. Add the garlic and herbs.
- Seasoning. Pour in the sugar, vinegar, broth and 2 tablespoons of oil, simmer for 4-5 minutes. Pour the shallots, mushrooms and marinade over the vegetable slices, leave to cool. Cover and leave to stand for at least 3 hours.
- Cut the fillet into approx. 0.5 cm thick slices, fry in the lard in portions for 1-2 minutes. Spice up.
1 person approx.:
- 390 kcal li>