- 250 g Zucchini
- 1–2 (approx . 250 g) red pointed peppers
- 1 (approx. 300 g) small aubergine
- 1 Bio -Lemon
- 1 can (s) (425 ml) small white bean kernels li>
- 1 glass (314 ml) span> dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 Stalk (s) Thyme
- 2 stem (s) basil
- 3 Stem (s) Oregano
- 1 Garlic clove
- 400 g Wavy ribbon noodles
- 7 EL Olive oil
- 2–3 EL balsamic vinegar
- 100 span> g Kalamata olives
- Wash, clean and slice the zucchini. Halve the peppers, clean, wash and cut into wide strips. Wash and clean the aubergine and cut into cubes (approx. 1 x 1 cm). Wash lemon with hot water, grate dry and cut into slices.
- Put the beans in a sieve, rinse and drain well.
- Drain the dried tomatoes well and cut them into very small cubes. Wash herbs, shake dry, pluck leaves and roughly chop. Peel garlic and chop finely. Prepare the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Fry lemon slices in it for 1–2 minutes on each side, remove. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Fry the zucchini in portions for 4–5 minutes, turning, then remove from the pan.
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Fry the paprika in it for about 5 minutes, turning, remove. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Fry the aubergine in it, turning, for about 5 minutes. Take out of the pan.
- Drain the pasta, collecting approx. 200 ml of the pasta water. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pasta pot. Sauté the garlic and tomato pieces in it for about 2 minutes. Deglaze with vinegar, then add the fried vegetables, lemon, beans, olives, herbs and approx. 100 ml pasta water.
- Mix the pasta with it. If necessary, add a little more pasta water. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
1 person approx.:
- 710 kcal
- 2980 kJ
- 22 g protein
- 25 g fat
- 93 g carbohydrates ul>