Antipasti mix with tuna sauce
Portion size: 2
- 1 can Tuna (in olive oil, drained weight 65 g)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cayenne pepper
- 3 pinches of sugar
- 100 g roasted, skinned peppers (from the jar)
- 100 g s pan> Artichoke hearts (in oil, from the jar) li>
- 50 g green olives (without Stone, from the glass)
- Put the tuna in a sieve and let it drain.
- For the chilli aioli, peel 1 clove of garlic and press or finely chop. Mix with mayonnaise, harissa and lemon juice. Season with salt, cayenne pepper and 2 pinches of sugar.
- The chili aioli with the tuna in an electric chopper or in Finely puree the mixer. Season to taste with salt, cayenne pepper and the sugar. Spread the sauce on two bowls.
- Drain the peppers on kitchen paper, then quarter them lengthways. Drain the artichoke hearts on kitchen paper, cut in half. Remove the olives from the jar and drain.
- Decorate the peppers, artichokes and olives on two plates and serve with the tuna sauce.