Antipasti bread sticks
- 1/2 cubes (21 g) yeast
pack (500 g)baking mix for ciabatta
- 20 g pine nuts
- 50 g dried Tomatoes in oil
- 50 g Kalamata olives without stones li>
- 15 g capers
- 1 Garlic clove
- 5 stem (s) Thyme
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 125 g Mozzarella cheese
- sp an> baking paper
- Crumble the yeast and dissolve it in 325 ml of lukewarm water. Baking mixand yeast-water briefly and knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer on the highest setting for approx. 3 minutes to form a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and let rise for approx. 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, roast the pine nuts in a pan until golden brown, remove, let cool and finely chop. Drain the tomatoes, olives and capers and cut into fine pieces. Peel garlic and chop finely.
- Wash the thyme, shake dry and remove the leaves from the stems. Finely grate 30 g of parmesan. Drain the mozzarella, carefully pat dry between kitchen paper and chop into small pieces.
- Knead the prepared ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into the yeast dough. Cover the dough and let rise for another 20-30 minutes.
- Halve the dough. Finely grate 70 g of parmesan. Roll out one half of the dough thinly on a floured work surface. Cut the dough into approx. 2 x 15 cm long strips. Spread the strips on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, sprinkle each with a little parmesan and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) bake for 15–17 minutes. Remove and do the same with the rest of the dough. Sour cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 110 kcal li>
- 460 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 12 g carbohydrates