Anna W's prawn curry with cocktail tomatoes
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 1 Onion
- 1 span> clove of garlic
- 2 span> green chili peppers
- 200 g Cocktail tomatoes
- 1 Bund span> Coriander
- 200 g
Prawns (ready to cook)
- 1 span> EL Sesame oil
- 400 ml Coconut milk
- Clean the lemongrass and remove the outer leaves and the upper, dry half. Cut the lemongrass light diagonally into fine rings. Peel the onion and garlic and cut into fine cubes.
- Halve the chilli peppers lengthways, core, wash and finely chop.
- Wash the cocktail tomatoes and cut in half. Wash the coriander, shake it dry and pluck the leaves from the stems. Rinse the prawns with cold water and pat dry.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lemongrass, onion, garlic and chili peppers for a few minutes. Add the prawns and fry for 1 to 2 minutes over a high heat while stirring, season with salt and remove.
- Add the coconut milk and the cocktail tomatoes to the pan and reduce to a creamy consistency for about 3 minutes over medium heat. Add the prawns and coriander leaves and heat them in the sauce, but don't let them boil anymore.
- Serve the shrimp curry with basmati rice.
- Tip: Instead of prawns, you can prepare this curry with firm fish fillet. Try it with redfish or (a little more expensive) with fine monkfish or loach fillet.