Angel Hair Lemon Pasta
- 200 g frozen shrimp (peeled and cooked)
- 100 g Baby leaf spinach
- 1 Can (s) (390 g) span> artichoke hearts
- 300 span> g Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Garlic cloves l i>
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 400 g very thin spaghetti (Capellini)
- Salt, pepper
- 125 g whipped cream
- 1–2 EL lemon juice li>
- 50 g Parmesan (piece)
- Let the prawns thaw. Sort the spinach, wash and drain well. Drain the artichokes and cut in half. Wash tomatoes and cut in half as well. Peel the garlic and chop very finely.
- Rinse the prawns and pat dry. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the prawns vigorously for about 2 minutes. Add garlic and artichokes and fry for about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in 3–4 liters of boiling salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per liter) according to the instructions on the packet. Drain, collecting approx. 100 ml of the cooking water.
- Pour the cooking water and cream over the prawns and bring to the boil. Approx. Simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add the spinach 1 minute before the end of the cooking time. Mix in the pasta well and season everything with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve and grate or grate the parmesan.
1 portion approx:
- 670 kcal li>
- 28 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 90 g carbohydrates