Angel cake with cinnamon blueberries and vanilla cream pudding
- 7 eggs (size M)
- 175 g Sugar
- 150 g flour
- 2 EL desiccated coconut
- baking paper
- 600 g frozen blueberries
- 25 g Cornstarch
- 1 TL span> Cinnamon
- 1 P. vanilla pudding powder (for 1⁄2 l milk; for cooking)
- 1⁄2 l Milk
- 1 packet cream stabilizer
- 250 g whipped cream
- 175 g double cream cheese (room temperature)
- 60 g Icing sugar
- 2–3 EL Milk
- 3 EL desiccated coconut
- For the biscuit, line the springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper . Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and pour in the sugar.
- Stir in the egg yolks. Mix the flour and desiccated coconut. Fold into the egg mixture. Smooth the biscuit mixture into the mold. Bake in a hot oven for 35–40 minutes. Let cool down and carefully remove from the mold.
- For the cinnamon blueberries, let the berries thaw in a sieve while collecting the juice. Mix together juice, 1 tbsp sugar and starch. Bring the berries to the boil in a saucepan while stirring. Stir in the starch mixture.
- Simmer for 1–2 minutes, stirring carefully. Let cool, season with cinnamon.
- For the vanilla pudding, mix the pudding powder with 1 tbsp sugar and 5 tbsp milk. Bring the remaining milk to the boil, remove from the stove. Stir in the mixed pudding powder. Bring to the boil while stirring and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Let cool down, stirring frequently. Mix 1 tbsp sugar and cream stiffener. creamBeat until stiff while pouring in the sugar mixture. Stir in the cold pudding.
- Cut the biscuit 3 times horizontally. Spread about 1⁄3 of the compote and then about 1⁄3 of the pudding on the bottom base. Place 1 sponge cake on top. Repeat the process twice, concluding with the sponge cake lid and pressing lightly.
- Chill the cake for approx. 30 minutes.
- For the frosting, whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar with the whisk of the mixer, stirring in some milk, if necessary, until the frosting is spreadable. Spread on the cake and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- At least Chill for 1 hour.
1 piece approx:
- 380 kcal li>
- 9 g protein
- 19 g fat
- 41 g carbohydrates