Andis Krabben-Ciabatta (Andreas Schweiger)
- 10 Ciabatta
- 1 kg Shrimps
- 500 g Büsumer Krabben
- 10 piece (s) Asparagus (1 piece per ciabatta) span>
- 200 g yoghurt
- 100 g Parmesan li>
150 g Bergkäse ( grated)
- ½ bunch of basil
- ½ bunch of chives span>
- Halve the ciabatta, remove the dough. While the ciabatta is being briefly baked in the oven, cut the dough into cubes and toast half of it in the pan until crispy. In the meantime, cook the asparagus and finely chop the onions.
- Fry the cleaned prawns in rapeseed oil in a hot pan. Then add the finely chopped onions and fry everything together briefly.
- Then put all ingredients except asparagus and parmesan in a bowl and mix. Season with olive oil and salt.
- Now fill the ciabatta halves with the finished mixture, place the asparagus pieces on top and sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Put in the oven and bake at 160 degrees for 4-6 minutes. Finished!.
- Serving suggestion: In the wild garlic season, a wild garlic sour cream goes well with it, alternatively a cream fraiche sauce with garlic.