Anchoid, tapenade and aioli with summer vegetables
- 1 thick slice of white bread (approx. 50 g) span>
- 250 ml Milk to soak
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- 2 egg yolk span>
- 3 EL lemon juice
- 325 ml + 3- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt span>
- 12 Anchovy fillets (anchovy fillets) span>
- 150 g black olives without stone
- 1 EL Capers
- 1 EL Brandy
- 1 TL medium hot mustard
- 1 TL dried herbs from Provence
- 6 Eggs (size M)
- 1 Bund Carrots (600-750 g)
- 2 (approx. 400 g) Zucchini
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml / 240 g transfer) Artichoke hearts
- 1/2 (125 g) air-dried French ring salami li>
- 125 g sliced air-dried French ham
- 3 span> (40 g each) goat cheese thaler
- olive oil
- rosemary, thyme and basil
- Lemon zest, olives and capers
- Soak white bread in milk for the aïoli. Peel the garlic and squeeze 2-3 cloves through a garlic press. Put the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a tall mixing bowl and stir with the whisk of the hand mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Approx. Gradually pour in 200 ml of room-temperature olive oil while stirring until a thick, creamy mayonnaise is formed. Squeeze out the bread very well and stir into the mayonnaise with the crushed garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and cool. For the tapenade, rinse and drain 2 anchovy fillets. Finely chop olives, capers, anchovy fillets, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, brandy, mustard and dried Provence herbs in the universal chopper or with a mixer.
- Add 3-5 tablespoons of olive oil. For the anchoids, drain 10 anchovy fillets. Press the rest of the garlic through a press. Heat 125 ml olive oil, melt the anchovies in it while stirring.
- Add garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and a little pepper and beat with a hand blender until the sauce becomes homogeneous. Let cool down. In the meantime pierce the eggs and boil them in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the eggs under cold water and let them cool. Clean the carrots and zucchini, leaving a little green on the carrots. Wash and drain the vegetables. Halve the carrots at an angle, cut the zucchini into thick slices.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut in half. Peel and halve the eggs. Arrange the vegetables, eggs, salami, ham and goat cheese on a large platter. Drizzle the goat cheese with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme, and garnish the plate with herbs.
- Arrange the sauces and dips in bowls. Garnish the tapenade with olives and capers, aioli with lemon zest and pepper and the anchoid with basil and serve. Serve with baguette and wine.
1 person approx.:
- 930 kcal li>
- 3900 kJ
- 24 g protein
- 82 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates