Amla Nellikka drink
- 4 ripe amla fruits (approx. 20 g ; Indian gooseberries)
- 1 organic lime + 2–3 for serving
- 4 TL cane sugar li>
- mineral water
- span> Ice cubes
span> very easy
- Wash fruits, pat dry, cut in half and stone. Chop the pulp. Halve 1 lime, squeeze out the juice from 1 half. Remaining limes andCut the lime half into slices.
- Finely puree the pulp and lime juice in a blender.
- Pour 1 teaspoon each of sugar and 1–2 tablespoons of juice into glasses and stir. Put the lime slices and ice cubes in the glasses, fill up with cold mineral water. Serve with lime wedges and ice cubes.
1 person approx.:
- 30 kcal li>
- 120 kJ
- 6 g carbohydrates