- 8-10 Rusks (80 g) span>
- 200 g + 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar span>
- grated zest and juice of 1 untreated lemon
- 1 kg Quark (20% fat in Tr.)
- 250 g span> whipped cream
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 150 g Cranberries
- span> brown and pink sugar
- aluminum foil
- Finely grind the rusks. Grease the springform pan (24 cm Ø) and wrap several times in aluminum foil. Sprinkle the base with rusk crumbs. Mix starch, 200 g sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon peel.
- Add the quark and stir well with the whisk of the hand mixer. Carefully stir in the cream and eggs.
- Fill a drip pan approx. 1 cm high with boiling water. Put in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: not suitable / gas: level 3) on the middle rack. Quark mixture on top of the rusk crumbsFill the springform pan, smooth out.
- Place the dish in the drip pan and bake for 10 minutes. Then turn the oven down (electric stove: 125 ° C / gas: level 1) and bake for another 55-60 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the cranberries. Bring 2 tablespoons of sugar, 150 ml of water and lemon juice to the boil. Stew the cranberries in it for about 10 minutes. Cool in the stock, then drain well. Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool on a rack.
- Then use a sharp knife to loosen the springform pan and remove the cake from the pan. Garnish with cranberries just before serving. Serve sprinkled with mixed sugar.
1 piece approx:
- 300 kcal li>
- 1260 kJ
- 13 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates