American cheesecake with a crumble base
- 60 g Almond kernels with skin
- 240 g light cookies
- 100 g Butter
- 14 sheet white gelatine
- 1.2 kg Strawberries
- 2 TL + 150 g + 2 tbsp sugar span>
200 g whipped cream span>
- 500 g span> Mascarpone
- 500 span> g low-fat quark
- 2 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1–2 TL lemon juice
- 1 large freezer bag l i>
- baking paper ul>
- Place a cake ring or a high springform pan from a coated tin (26 cm Ø) on a cake plate coated with a little oil. Roughly chop the almonds and lightly toast them in a pan without fat.
- Remove immediately. Put the cookies in a freezer bag and finely crumble. Melt the butter. Mix with the cookie crumbs and almonds. Pour the crumbly mass into the edge of the mold and press it down evenly as a base.
- Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Soak 2 and 12 sheets of gelatine separately in cold water. Wash 750 g strawberries, drain well and clean. Approx. Puree 700 g. Possibly pass the puree through a fine sieve. Mix 200 g strawberry puree and 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Squeeze out 2 sheets of gelatine and dissolve over low heat. Mix with 200 g strawberry puree and chill for 10–15 minutes.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Mix the mascarpone, quark, 150 g sugar, vanilla sugar and the remaining strawberry puree. Squeeze out 12 sheets of gelatine and dissolve over low heat. First stir 2 tablespoons of cream into the gelatine, then stir the gelatine mixture into the rest of the cream.
- Fold in the cream.
- Spread half of the mascarpone cream on the cake base and spread half of the strawberry puree on top. Fold in loosely with a fork so that streaks appear. Put the rest of the cream and the remaining strawberry puree on top and marble with a fork.
- Chill the cake for at least 6 hours, or better overnight.
- Wash the rest of the strawberries, drain and clean. Puree half of it (if necessary pass it through a fine sieve) and season with 2 tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice. Finely dice the other half. Remove the cake from the ring.
- Put the strawberry puree on the cake, sprinkle with diced strawberries and decorate with chocolate strawberries if necessary.
- 540 kcal
- 12 g protein
- 38 g fat
- 34 g of carbohydrates