American cheesecake from the tray
- 250 g Butter
- 250 g spa n> Rusks
- 300 g Sugar
- 2 packet vanillin sugar
- 800 span> g double cream cheese
- 300 g firm sour cream
- 750 g Lean quark
- grated zest of 2 untreated lemons li>
- 7 Eggs (size M)
- 50 g flour
- 75 g Cornstarch
- 1 span> Lemon and lime to decorate
- span> fat and breadcrumbs
- Grease the oven's drip pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Melt 100 g butter. Crumble the rusks and mix them with the melted butter. Put the mixture in the drip pan, press it flat and put in a cool place.
- Mix 150 g butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, quark, lemon zest and eggs and stir until smooth. Mix the flour and starch and stir in as well. Spread the mixture on the rusk base and smooth it out.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric oven: 200 ° C / fan oven: not suitable / gas: level 3) for about 10 minutes. Switch the temperature down (electric stove: 100 ° C / convection: not suitable / gas: level 1) bake for about 1 1/4 hour.
- Let the cake cool down. Divide the cake into 12 squares and divide again diagonally. Wash the lemon and lime, pat dry and cut into very thin slices. Decorate pieces of cake with it.
1 piece approx:
- 350 kcal li>
- 1470 kJ
- 10 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates