- 2 Corn on the cob (approx. 200 g each) span>
- 4 Potatoes (approx. 125 g each)
- 8 Spare ribs (approx. 50 g each)
- 2 EL Ketchup
8Lamb chops (approx. 75 g each) span>
- 8-10 span> red cherry tomatoes
- colored pepper, chopped parsley, coarse salt
- Wash the corn on the cob and cook in boiling salted water for about 20 minutes. Take out, drain and cut into approx. 3 pieces each. Grill all around for 8-10 minutes. Wash the potatoes and pre-cook them in salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Let cook on the grill for another 10-12 minutes. Rinse spare ribs with cold water and pat dry. Grill on both sides for 5-6 minutes. In the meantime, mix the honey and ketchup together and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the spare ribs on both sides with the honey ketchup marinade 2 minutes before the end of the grill time. Wash the lamb stalk cutlets, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Grill on both sides for 5-6 minutes.
- Wash tomatoes, rub dry, cut crosswise and grill for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with colored pepper and parsley as desired. Break open the potatoes and sprinkle with coarse salt if necessary. Add herb butter to the lamb stalk chops as desired.
1 person approx.:
- 670 kcal
- 2810 kJ
- 30 g protein li>
- 44 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates