Amaretto soufflé with caramel topping
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 50 g spa n> + a little softened butter
- 200 g + 3–4 tbsp sugar
- 1 (20 g) more frequent Tbsp flour
- 1 TL (5 g) Cornstarch
- 1/2 TL Baking powder
- 1/4 l Milk
- 3–5 EL Amaretto
- baking paper
- 1. dt>
- Separate eggs. Mix 50 g butter and 200 g sugar until creamy. Stir in the egg yolks. Mix the flour, starch and baking powder, stir in. Stir in milk and liqueur. Beat the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff and fold in.
- Grease 4 large ovenproof cups or molds (350 ml each) well. Spread the soufflé mixture in it. Place in a high baking dish and pour hot water until the cups are halfway in the water.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric oven: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 25–30 minutes.
- Caramelize 3–4 tablespoons of sugar in a pan until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly. Use a spoon to drizzle circles from the caramel onto baking paper. Let cool and break into pieces.
- Take the cups out of the oven and let them cool down a little. Garnish with caramel and serve.
1 person approx.:
- 460 kcal
- 7 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 66 g carbohydrates