Amaretto semolina with plum compote
- 450 ml milk
- 1 packet span> semolina pudding, wholegrained
- 20 g Amarettini (Italian almond biscuits)
- 2 EL Amaretto (almond liqueur )
1glass (720 ml, Abtr.gew. 450 g) plums
- 2 EL cornstarch
- 1 Cinnamon stick li>
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- Bring the milk to the boil. Take the pot off the stove, add the pudding powder and stir well for approx. 1 minute. Roughly crumble the amarettini and stir into the semolina along with the liqueur. Pour semolina into small, cold-rinsed molds and place in the refrigerator for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain the plums, catching the juice. Mix the starch and 4 tablespoons of juice until smooth. Bring the remaining juice, cinnamon stick and vanilla sugar to the boil. Stir in the mixed starch and bring to the boil once. Add the plums and let the compote cool.
- Turn the pudding out and serve with the compote.
1 person approx.:
- 360 kcal li>
- 1510 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 5 g fat
- 65 g carbohydrates