Amaretto mocha punch
- 4-5 TL ground coffee beans span>
- 4 egg yolk
- 2 EL honey
- 0,2 l Amaretto (Italian Almond liqueur)
- 1 TL Cocoa powder
- First boil 200 ml of water, brew and filter the ground coffee. Keep the coffee hot. A large saucepan forFill half with water and bring the water to a boil.
- Put in a second, smaller saucepan. Pour the egg yolk and honey into the smaller saucepan and beat in the hot water bath with the whisk of the hand mixer until light and creamy. Now pour in hot coffee and amaretto, stirring constantly.
- Continue beating everything until the drink is well heated. Do not let it boil, otherwise the yolks will curdle. Divide the amaretto mocha punch between 4 preheated glasses or cups and sprinkle with cocoa powder, serve immediately.