Amaretto lemon cake
- 125 g butter or margarine li>
- 175 g Sugar
- 2 packet Vanillin sugar
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 4 EL Almond liqueur (Amaretto)
- 175 g flour span>
- 2 deleted TL Baking powder
- 50 g Amarettini
- 6 sheet span> white gelatine
- 2 untreated lemons
- 4 Egg yolk
- 2 span> Protein
- 250-300 g whipped cream
- 60 g chopped pistachio kernels or roasted almonds
- 5-6 (approx. 10 g) lemon wedges, 8 amarettini and lemon balm to decorate
- Stir fat, 75 g sugar and 1 packet of vanilla sugar until frothy. Stir in 2 eggs one after the other. Add the liqueur. Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in briefly. Finally fold in the amarettini.
- Put the dough in a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø) and smooth it out. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 18-20 minutes. Remove the base from the mold and let cool down on a wire rack.
- Soak gelatin in cold water for the cream. Wash 1 lemon thoroughly, pat dry and finely rub the peel. Squeeze the lemons. Mix egg yolks and remaining sugar until creamy. Add 80 ml lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Squeeze out the gelatine, dissolve it and add to the egg yolk cream while stirring. Put in a cool place. Beat egg whites and 200 g cream separately until stiff. When the cream starts to gel, fold in the cream and egg whites. Pour the cream on the cake, smooth it out and spread a little cream on the edge.
- Now use a spoon or knife to spread waves into the cream from the edge of the cake towards the center. Press the pistachios or almonds to the edge and sprinkle a little in the spaces between the waves. Chill the cake for 3-4 hours.
- Whip the remaining cream and vanilla sugar until stiff and place in a piping bag with a star nozzle. Cover the cake with lemon wedges and sprinkle the cream on top. Decorate with amarettini and lemon balm leaves.
1 piece approx:
- 360 kcal li>
- 1510 kJ
- 7 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 33 g carbohydrates