Amaretto ice cream tart with mango
- 90 g Amarettini li>
- 250 g whipped cream
- 2 fresh eggs (Gr. M)
- salt span>
- 50 g span> Sugar
- 1 span> Parcel Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1–2 EL span> Amaretto
1 (approx. 500 g) ripe mango
- 24 ( 5 cm Ø) paper baking cases
- 1 large freezer bag
- Line the troughs of a muffin tin (for 12 pieces) with 2 paper cases each and the tin approx Place in the freezer for minutes. Put the amarettini in a freezer bag and seal the bag.
- Carefully crumble the amarettini coarsely with a rolling pin. Set aside 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs for decoration.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Mix the eggs with the whisk of the hand mixer, sprinkling in a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. Then beat the mixture for at least 5 minutes until it is thick and foamy. Gradually pour in the amaretto and continue beating for about 1 minute.
- Fold in 2 portions of cream. Fold in the amarettini breadcrumbs.
- Spread the ice cream mixture into the paper cases. Freeze in the muffin tin for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Peel the mango, cut the pulp from the stone and puree.Remove the ice cream tarts from the paper cases, distribute on plates and serve with the mango puree. Decorate with the remaining Ama rettini crumbs.
- Add the remaining puree.
1 portion approx:
- 150 kcal li>
- 2 g protein
- 8 g fat
- 16 g carbohydrates