- 150 g chopped hazelnuts li>
- 1 (250 g) fine biscuit cake base
- 125 g whipped cream
- 250 g Mascarpone (Italian Double cream cheese)
- 1/8 l Amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 64 span> praline sleeves
50 minutes span>
- Roast the hazelnuts in a pan without oil, remove from the pan and let cool down. Finely crumble the biscuit. Whip the cream. Mix the mascarpone and almond liqueur together. Add the cream and biscuit crumbs and mix everything well.
- Shape the mixture into approx. 64 balls with moistened hands and roll them in the hazelnuts. Approx. Chill for 1 hour, then put in praline sleeves. Store in a cool place. Makes about 64 balls.
1 piece approx:
- 50 kcal li>
- 210 kJ
- 1 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates