Amarettini marzipan wreath
- Fat and flour
- 1 glass (720 ml) cherries
- 200 g Marzipan raw mass
- 200 g soft butter / margarine
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1⁄2 Bottle of bitter almond flavor span>
- 4 eggs (size M )
- 300 g flour
- 3 coated TL baking powder span>
- 5 EL span> Milk
- 60 span> g + approx. 35 g Amarettini
- Icing sugar
- A springform pan with a tube bottom insertGrease (26 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Drain the cherries well. Roughly grate the marzipan. Mix the fat, marzipan, sugar, vanilla sugar, bitter almond aroma and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy.
- Mix in eggs one after the other. Mix the flour and baking powder and mix in briefly alternately with the milk. Fold the cherries and 60 g amarettini into the batter.
- Pour the dough into the pan and smooth it out. Approx. Place 35 g Amarettini all around tightly in the middle of the dough and press in gently. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for about 55 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in the tin on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Then remove from the mold and let cool down completely. Dust the marzipan wreath with powdered sugar before serving. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 13 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates