Amarena chocolate cake
- 325 g dark couverture
- 500 g + 300 g whipped cream
- 50 g Butter
- 4 eggs (Gr. M)
- salt span>
- 100 g span> Sugar
- 2 span> Parcel Vanilla sugar
- 150 g flour li>
- 2 deleted TL baking powder
- 1 Glass (250 g) Amarena cherries
- 1 glass (340 g) Sour cherry jam
- baking paper span>
- Roughly chop the couverture. Bring 500 g of cream to the boil and remove from the stove. Melt 250 g couverture in it. Let cool down. Then chill for at least 3 hours.
- Line the springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper on the bottom. Melt butter over low heat, let cool for about 5 minutes. Eggsseparate. Beat egg white and a pinch of salt until stiff, sprinkling in sugar and 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Beat the egg yolks one at a time. Sieve the flour and baking powder on top and fold in with the butter. Brush into the mold. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Drain the cherries, collecting the juice. Roughly chop the cherries and mix with the jam. Cut the cake base twice horizontally. Close a cake ring around the bottom.
- Briefly whip the chocolate cream until creamy. Spread half of the cherry mixture and half of the chocolate cream on the bottom. Lay the second floor on top. Spread the rest of the cherry mixture and cream on top. Place the third floor on top and chill for about 1 hour.
- Melt 75 g couverture in a hot water bath. Spread thinly on a smooth surface (e.g. marble board or the back of a baking sheet). Let dry. As soon as it starts to set, use the spatula to cut into chips.
- Whip 300 g of cream until stiff, sprinkling in 1 packet of vanilla sugar. Brush the cake with half of the cream. Dust the edge of the cake with cocoa. Pour the rest of the cream into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Sprinkle tuffs on the cake, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of cherry juice. Decorate the cake with chocolate chips.
1 piece approx:
- 460 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 27 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates