Amaranth chopping pan with peppers and zucchini
- 30 g Amaranth
- 100 ml spa n> Vegetable stock (instant)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 (approx. 120 g) small zucchini
- 1 green, yellow and red mini peppers (approx. 30 g each)
- 1 TL olive oil
- 100 g Minced beef steak
- 1 TL span> Tomato paste
- span> Salt
- 250 g chunky tomatoes span>
- 1-2 stem (s) Thyme
- Cover the amaranth and vegetable stock and let it soak for 40-45 minutes over low heat. In the meantime, peel the onion and garlic. Press garlic through a garlic press. Finely dice the onion.
- Clean and wash the zucchini,Pat dry, halve lengthways and cut into pieces. Clean the peppers, cut in half, remove the seeds, wash and pat dry. Cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces, except for one half for garnish.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the mince and fry until crumbly. Add onion, garlic, zucchini and bell pepper and fry for about 10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. In the meantime, wash the thyme and shake dry. Set aside the leaves, except for a few for garnish. Arrange the amaranth and minced vegetable pan together.
- Serve garnished with paprika and the remaining thyme.
1 person approx.:
- 410 kcal li>
- 1720 kJ
- 33 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 19 g carbohydrates