Altländer apple pie
- Fat and flour for the form 6 tart apples (approx. 125 g each; e.g. Elstar) li>
- 125 g soft butter
- 100 g Sugar li>
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 2 Eggs (Gr. M)
175 g flour span>
- 1/2 packet span> Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Apricot jam
- 2 EL Almond flakes powdered sugar to dust
90 minutes div>
- A springform pan (26 cm Ø) f etched and dusted with flour. Peel, halve and core the apples. Cut the curve of the apple halves several times. Immediately drizzle the apples with lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Mix butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer for 3–4 minutes until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder over it, stir in briefly.
- Smooth out the dough in the pan, place the apple halves on the dough with the curvature facing up. Bake in a hot oven for 40–45 minutes.
- Beat the jam until smooth. Brush the apples on the cake about 10 minutes before the end of the baking time. Sprinkle with flaked almonds and finish baking. Let the apple pie cool down. Dust with powdered sugar.
- Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 230 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates