Altländer apple pie
- something + 150 g cold + 50 g + 125 g butter
- something + 300 g + 150 g flour
- 150 span> g Icing sugar
- 1 Egg (Gr. M)
- 1,8 kg Apples (e.g. Elstar)
- 6 EL Lemon juice
- 3 EL + 50 g sugar
- 600 ml orange juice li>
- 2 package Vanilla pudding powder
- 50 g brown sugar
span> very easy
- Grease a spring tray or a tart pan (30 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Mix 300 g flour and powdered sugar. Add the egg and 150 g butter in pieces. First knead with the dough hook of the mixer, then briefly with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough in a round shape (approx. 38 cm Ø) on a lightly floured work surface. Carefully lift into the mold and gently press the edge. Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Peel, quarter and core the apples, cut into pieces. Mix with lemon juice. Melt 50 g butter in a saucepan. Scatter 3 tablespoons of sugar. Add the apples with lemon juice and 450 ml orange juice.
- Bring to the boil and simmer covered for approx. 2 minutes. Mix the rest of the orange juice and pudding powder until smooth. Stir into the apples and simmer for 1 minute, stirring gently. Take the pot off the stove and let it cool down a little.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Melt 125 g butter. 150 g flour, 50 g sugar andMix the brown sugar well. Pour in butter. Knead everything to make crumbles.
- Spread the apple mixture on the base in the pan, sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake the cake in the hot oven on the lowest rack for about 50 minutes. Take out and leave to cool in the form on a wire rack (preferably overnight). This is served with whipped cream and vanilla sauce.
1 piece approx:
- 420 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 57 g carbohydrates