- 1 pack (500 g) 'Farmer's crust' bread mix with Yeast
- 350 g Carrots
- 300 g Leeks
- 4-5 EL Oil
- 1,5 kg mixed goulash li>
- 2 EL flour li>
- 1/2 l dry white wine (e.g. Riesling)
- 1/2 l Beef bouillon (glass or instant)
- 2 Sprigs of thyme
- 1 span> Bay leaf
- span> Protein
- For the bread crust, add the baking mix and 340 ml of lukewarm water to a bowl and knead well with the dough hook of the hand mixer for about 5 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the carrots and leekor clean, wash and cut into slices or rings. Heat the oil in portions in a casserole or roasting pan (approx. 2 liters). Fry the goulash in 2-3 portions.
- Place all of the meat in the saucepan and season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour. Deglaze with white wine and stock. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes. Add the vegetables, thyme and bay leaf after 20 minutes.
- Knead the bread dough well again. Depending on the size of the shape, roll out a lid (dough must be 1-2 cm thick and 2-3 cm larger than the shape). Brush the sides with egg white, pour the dough on top and press the edges well.
- Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 40-60 minutes until golden brown.
1 person approx:
- 700 kcal li>
- 2940 kJ
- 66 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates