Almost-like-vacation-pasta with chorizo and vino
- 250 g Chorizo (Spanish pepper salami)
- 1 Bundle Spring onions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 400 g Noodles (e.g. B. Tagliatelle)
- 1 EL span> olive oil
- 1 span> EL flour
100 ml dry red wine
- 1 Dose (s) (850 ml) chunky tomatoes
- span> Pepper
- 100 g creamy feta span>
- Cut the chorizo into slices. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings. Peel garlic and chop finely. Cook the pasta in 3–4 liters of boiling salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per liter) according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Fry the chorizo vigorously for about 5 minutes while turning. Remove. Sauté the spring onions and garlic in the frying fat for about 2 minutes. Dust with flour and sweat for about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Deglaze with red wine. Add tomatoes. Boil andSimmer for about 8 minutes while stirring. Season to taste with salt, pepper and 1–2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Coarsely crumble the feta. Pour pasta into a colander, drain and return to the saucepan. Warm the sausage in the sauce. Fold the sauce under the pasta. Arrange and sprinkle with feta.
1 portion approx:
- 760 kcal li>