Almond zucchini salad with halloumi
- 4 small zucchini (approx. 600 g) span>
- Salt, sugar
- 75 span> g Almond sticks
- 5 EL Olive oil
- 250 g s pan> Halloumi cheese
- 2 EL Lemon juice
- 2 EL Wild garlic lemon pesto li>
- Clean and wash the zucchini and slice lengthways into thin slices with a vegetable slicer. Mix in a bowl with 1⁄2 teaspoon each of salt and sugar. Approx. Let it steep for 10 minutes, until the zucchini is softer and steep in water.
- In the meantime, roast the almonds in a pan until golden brown, remove them and let them cool. Cut the halloumi into slices approx. 1⁄2 cm thick. Approx. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan and fry the halloumi in it for about 3 minutes, turning once.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the lemon juice and 2 tbsp oil. Pour off the zucchini water a little. Carefully mix lemon oil into the zucchini, season with salt if necessary. Arrange on plates with halloumi. Drizzle with the wild garlic lemon pesto and sprinkle with almonds.
1 person approx.:
- 420 kcal li>
- 19 g protein
- 35 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates