Almond yeast rolls
- Knead the flour, 1 pinch of salt, yeast and a little lukewarm milk together and let it rest for about 1/2 hour so that the yeast can rise.
- Mix the almonds with the sugar and cinnamon and add enough milk to make the mixture spreadable.
- Roll out the dough thinly and brush with the almond mixture.
- Shape into a roll and cut into approx. 1 cm wide slices.
- Place with a little space on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- Bake at 180 degrees top and bottom heat on the middle rack for about 20 minutes.