Almond tart with gooseberries
- 800 g gooseberries (e.g. red) span>
- 600 g Preserving sugar (1: 1)
- span> a little + 100 g cold butter
- 200 g flour
- 100 g Sugar
- 3 packet vanilla sugar
- 50 g + 1–2 tbsp ground almonds ( without skin)
- 1 span> egg yolk
- 400 g whipped cream
- baking paper
span> simply div>
- Wash and clean the gooseberries. Weigh 600 g and mix with the preserving sugar in a large saucepan. Approx. Let it steep for 30 minutes.
- Grease a tart pan (26 cm Ø) with a lifting base. Knead 200 g flour, sugar, 1 vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt, 50 g almonds, egg yolk, 100 g butter in flakes and 1–2 tablespoons cold water until smooth. Roll out round (approx. 30 cm Ø) between two layers of baking paper.
- Peel off the top layer. Place the dough in the mold with the paper facing up. Peel off the paper, prick the bottom several times with a fork. Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Bring the gooseberries to the boil over high heat while stirring. Cook for 4–6 minutes, stirring constantly. Take off the stove. Stir in the rest of the berries. Approx. Let cool for 30 minutes, stir more often.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Place a large sheet of parchment paper on the dough. Pour in legumes. Pre-bake in the hot oven on the bottom rack for 15–20 minutes.
- Remove the legumes and the paper. Sprinkle the bottom with 1–2 tablespoons of almonds. Spread the gooseberries on top. Bake for another 15–20 minutes at the same temperature. Allow to cool in the mold. Whip the cream until it is semi-stiff while drizzling in 2 vanilla sugar.
- Serve with the tart.
1 piece approx:
- 400 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 59 g carbohydrates