- 1 kg flour span>
- 400 ml Milk
- 60 g fresh yeast
- 125 g Sugar li>
- 200 g dried cherries
- 1 EL Amaretto
- 150 g Almond kernels with skin
- 450 g Butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 packet Vanillin Sugar
- 300 g Icing sugar
- span> baking paper
- aluminum foil
very easy div>
- Flour insift a large bowl. Press in the recess. Warm up 100 ml milk, crumble in the yeast and dissolve while stirring. Mix in 10 g sugar. Pour into the flour trough, mix with a little flour from the edge to the pre-dough.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the cherries with the amaretto. Roughly chop the almonds. Heat 300 ml milk lukewarm. Add 115 g sugar, milk, 300 g butter, eggs and salt to the pre-dough. Knead vigorously with the dough hook of the hand mixer.
- Knead in the almonds and amaretto cherries. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour. Knead the dough well again and cut in half. Roll out each piece of dough into an elongated, oval flatbread (approx. 25 x 35 cm), fold in the long sides towards the middle, press lightly so that the typical stollen shape is created.
- Place on two baking sheets lined with baking paper. Let rise for another 20 minutes.
- Bake the stollen one after the other in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 12 minutes. Then turn down the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) and bake the Stollen for another 30-40 minutes.
- After approx. 20 minutes, cover with foil if necessary. (Meanwhile put the remaining stollen in a cool place). Take the stollen out of the oven. Melt 75 g butter and brush the stollen immediately with about 1/3. Mix 2 packets of vanilla sugar and powdered sugar.
- Remove half and set aside. Dust the stollen with about 1/3 of the mixture. Repeat the process until the melted butter and powdered sugar mixture is used up. Do the same with the second Stollen, 75 g butter and 150 g powdered sugar mixture.
1 portion approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 1090 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 33 g carbohydrates