Almond semolina slices with citrus salad
- 100 g almond flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g soft wheat semolina li>
- 3 span> EL + 75 g sugar
- 3 Limes
- 2 oranges span>
2 rosé grapefruit span>
- 1 span> white grapefruit
- 2 span> Star anise
- 1 deleted TL Cornstarch
- 2 EL Butter
- 5 stem (s) lemon balm
- 1 EL ground pistachio kernels
- Roast the almonds in a pan until golden brown, remove. Bring the milk and salt to the boil in a saucepan. Mix the semolina and 3 tbsp sugar, stir in and bring to the boil while stirring. Take off the stove. Cover and leave to soak for about 5 minutes.
- Approx. Brush half of a baking sheet with oil. Fold the almond flakes into the semolina. Place the semolina on the oiled tray and spread it into a rectangular plate (approx. 16 x 30 cm). Let cool down.
- Wash 1 lime, rub dry, peel off. Peel all the citrus fruits with a knife so that the white skin is also removed. Cut out the fillets between the separating skins, collecting the juice.
- Squeeze the separating skin with your hands and collect the resulting juice.
- Caramelize 75 g sugar in a pan. Deglaze with citrus juice, add aniseed and simmer until the caramel has dissolved. Mix in the starch with a little water, stir in and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Mix in the lime zest and citrus fillets, remove from the heat, allow to cool.
- Cut the semolina plate into approx. 18 triangles. Melt the butter in a pan. Fry the semolina triangles in portions until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper. Wash lemon balm, pat dry. Pluck leaves and finely chop except for something to garnish.
- Mix the chopped lemon balm into the salad. Serve the semolina slices with citrus salad and decorate with lemon balm leaves and pistachios.
1 person approx:
- 380 kcal li>
- 1590 kJ
- 9 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 47 g carbohydrates