Almond schnitzel with potato salad
- 750 g waxy potatoes li>
- 8 Veal escalope (approx. 80 g each)
- span> Salt
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 100 g sliced almonds
- 200 g Carrots
- 200 g span> cucumber
- 1 shallot
- 4 EL Oil
- 200 ml span> Vegetable stock (instant)
- 3 EL Lemon juice
- 3 EL Olive oil
- 1 pinch
- Lemon slices and chives
- Wash the potatoes and cook in boiling water for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, wash the veal schnitzel, pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs in a deep plate.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and almonds and place in a deep plate. Put the flour in a deep plate. Turn the schnitzel first in flour, then in egg and finally in the almond coating. Drain the potatoes, rinse in cold water and peel them.
- Peel and wash the carrots and cut into slices at an angle. Wash and clean the cucumber and cut into long slices with a peeler. Peel and finely dice shallot. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan and sauté shallot and carrot slices in it.
- Deglaze with the broth and cook for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and olive oil. Put the carrots and the vinaigrette in a large bowl. Slice the potatoes and add them with the cucumber slices.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar. In the meantime, heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry the schnitzel on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove and serve on plates with the potato salad.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and chives.
1 person approx.:
- 3360 kJ
- 51 g protein
- 38 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates