Almond rice pudding with fruit salad
- 750 ml Almond drink
- 1 Price e Salt
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 150 g Rice pudding li>
- 1 (approx. 400 g) Mango
- 1 apple
- 100 g Physalis (Cape gooseberries)
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 40 g Almond kernels
- Bring the almond drink and salt to the boil. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and rice, bring to the boil while stirring and let soak over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the stove and let the rice pudding cool down while stirring several times.
- For the fruit salad, peel the mango, cut the pulp off the stone and then into slices. Wash, quarter and core the apple. Halve the quarter again and cut into slices. Remove the physalis from the shell and cut in half.
- Mix the fruits with the lime zest, lime juice and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Roughly chop the almonds. Roast in a pan without fat. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and let it caramelize briefly. Take out and let cool down. Serve the rice pudding with obsalat and almonds.
1 person approx:
- 350 kcal li>
- 1470 kJ
- 7 g protein
- 9 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates