Almond puff pastry with a strawberry quark filling
- 4 frozen puff pastry sheets (75 g each; 10 x 18 cm)
- 175 span> g strawberries
- 250 g lean quark
- 1 egg (size M )
- 15 g durum wheat semolina
- 50 g sugar span>
- 1 span> Egg yolk (size M)
- 1 EL Milk
- 40 g span> Almond flakes
- span> flour
- baking paper
- Place puff pastry sheets next to each other on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let thaw for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, clean and wash the strawberries and cut into small pieces, except for a few for garnish.
- Mix the quark, egg, semolina and sugar in a bowl. Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Roll out sheets of puff pastry one after the other on a lightly floured work surface (approx. 15 x 18 cm). Put about 1/4 strawberry quark on half of each sheet of dough, fold over the other half of the dough.
- First press the edges firmly with your fingers, then with a fork. Mix the egg yolk and milk and brush the puff pastry with it. Scatter almond flakes on top.
- Place the bags side by side on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake them in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 15–20 minutes to bake. Cut the remaining strawberries into slices.
- Take the puff pastry pockets out of the oven, arrange on plates and decorate with strawberry slices.
1 piece approx:
- 520 kcal li>
- 2180 kJ
- 19 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates