Almond pudding with raspberry sauce and almond brittle
- 1 Parcel Almond custard powder (for cooking) span>
- 6 EL Amaretto
- 5 tbsp + 3 tbsp + 6 tbsp sugar
- 400 ml Milk
- 250 g frozen raspberries
- 50 g almond kernels with skin span>
- 200 g Whipped cream
- cling film span>
- aluminum foil li>
- 1. dt>
- Mix the pudding powder with the amaretto and 5 tbsp sugar until smooth. Bring the milk to the boil. Mix the mixed pudding powder into the boiling milk, bring to the boil and simmer for at least 1 minute. Pour into a bowl, cover with cling film directly on the surface, allow to cool.
- Sprinkle the frozen raspberries with 3 tablespoons of sugar and allow to thaw at room temperature.
- Thinly coat a piece of aluminum foil with oil. Caramelize 6 tablespoons of sugar in a pan over low to medium heat until golden brown (be careful not to get too dark, otherwise it will taste bitter!).
- Do not stir. Add the almonds and turn in the caramel. Spread on the aluminum foil and let cool down.
- Puree the raspberries and strain them through a sieve. Whip the cream. Beat the pudding until smooth, fold in the cream. Divide into four glasses. Drizzle with raspberry sauce. Chop the almond brittle and sprinkle on top.
1 person approx.:
- 540 kcal
- 9 g protein
- 25 g fat
- 60 g carbohydrates