Almond pudding with chocolate sauce
- 200 ml milk
a few drops of bitter almond flavor
- 100 span> g Butter or margarine
- 100 g flour
- 2 protein
- 6 eggs
- 80 g Sugar li>
- 75 g ground almonds li>
- 40 g Almond sticks
- Fat and sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate li>
- 250 ml Milk
- Cream tuffs and some unshelled hazelnuts
- A mold for the pudding (approx. 1 liter content; z. B. a saddle of venison shape) grease and sprinkle with sugar. Heat the milk and almond flavor in a saucepan. Heat the fat in a second saucepan.
- Stir in the flour, deglaze with the hot milk and stir until smooth.Put in a bowl and stir in the egg whites. Separate eggs and add egg yolks to the cream one after the other while stirring. Beat the egg whites until stiff, pour in the sugar.
- Gradually fold the egg whites under the mass. Lightly toast the ground almonds and almond sticks in a pan without fat. Add the ground almonds to the pudding mixture and fold in carefully.
- Put the mixture in the mold and let it set in a water bath in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) for 25-30 minutes. Chop the chocolate for the sauce. Heat the milk, add the chocolate and let it melt while stirring.
- Let cool down and stir several times. Remove the pudding from the edge of the mold with a sharp knife and turn it out onto a plate. Sprinkle with almond sticks. Whip the cream until stiff and sprinkle on the pudding as tuffs.
- Garnish with hazelnuts. Add the sauce.
1 person approx:
- 430 kcal li>
- 1800 kJ