Almond pancakes turrets with vanilla pudding cream
- 1/2 cubes (21 g) fresh Yeast
- 110 g Sugar
- 350 ml Milk
- 125 g flour li>
- 20 g Butter
- 1 egg (size M)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 EL Crème fraîche
- 25 g span> almond flakes + something to decorate
- 50 g Icing sugar
- 30 g Almond kernels with skin
- 1/2 span> Package (21 g) 'Bourbon vanilla' pudding powder
- 2 EL Oil
- Chocolate rolls
- cocoa powder
- cling film span>
- Dissolve the yeast and 10 g sugar in 4 tablespoons of lukewarm water, let rise for about 10 minutes. Warm milk to lukewarm. Put the flour in a bowl. Pour in 75 ml of milk and yeast and mix into a smooth pre-dough.
- Melt the butter. Separate egg. Gradually stir in the egg yolks, 75 ml milk, 70 g sugar, salt, crème fraîche and butter into the dough. Beat the egg whites until stiff and carefully fold in with 25 g flaked almonds.
- Let the dough rise for about 30 minutes. Caramelize icing sugar in a pan until golden brown and let cool down a little. Turn the almonds in it. Take out with pliers while pulling threads. Allow to solidify on an oiled aluminum foil.
- Mix the pudding powder and 30 g sugar, stir with 50 ml milk until smooth. Bring 150 ml milk to the boil, remove from the stove. Stir in the mixed pudding powder. Simmer for approx. 1 minute while stirring. Pour into a bowl, cover the pudding directly with foil and let cool a little.
- Heat the oil in portions in a large pan. Fry approx. 12 blini out of the dough, ideally using dessert rings (7 cm Ø). Take out the finished blini and keep warm. Arrange 3 buffers and some pudding on plates as turrets.
- Decorate with caramelized almonds, flaked almonds and chocolate rolls. Dust with cocoa powder.
1 person approx.:
- 540 kcal li>
- 2260 kJ
- 11 g protein
- 24 g fat
- 71 g carbohydrates