Almond nougat parfait with dark chocolate sauce
- 25 g chopped almonds
- 1 fresh egg (size M)
- 25 g + 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 300 g span> whipped cream
- 25 g liquid honey
- 50 g Nut nougat cream (spreadable)
- 50 g Dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa
- span> Chocolate rolls to decorate
- 8 span> (approx. 5 cm Ø) paper sleeves
- cling film
- Place sleeves in the hollows of a muffin tray . ## Roast the almonds ## in a pan until golden yellow and remove. ## Egg ## separate. Mix the egg yolks and 25 g powdered sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer for 4–5 minutes until creamy white.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, sprinkling in 1 tbsp icing sugar. Beat 200 g of ## cream ## until stiff. Fold the egg yolk mixture, honey, nougat cream, nuts and egg whites into the cream.
- Pour parfait mixture into the cuffs and smooth out. Cover with foil and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Meanwhile break the chocolate into pieces. Heat 100 g of cream in a small saucepan. Add chocolate and 1 teaspoon cocoa and stir until the chocolate has melted. Let cool while stirring several times.
- Carefully remove the paper sleevesPeel off parfait. Dust with the rest of the cocoa. Add chocolate sauce. Possibly. Add the chocolate rolls.
1 portion approx:
- 240 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 15 g carbohydrates