Almond milk rice with apricots
- 2 Can (s) (425 ml each) apricots (e.g. naturally sweet)
- 2–3 span> (à 2 g) lightly heaped tablespoons of sprinkling sweetness with stevia plant extracts *
- 1⁄2 P. pudding powder vanilla (for cooking; for 1⁄2 l milk)
- 1 l low-fat milk
- span> Salt
- 200 g Rice pudding spa n>
- 2–3 EL span> Almond flakes
- 1–2 stem (s) span> mint or lemon balm
- 40 g Raisins
- span> acc. Cinnamon
- Drain the apricots while collecting the juice. Puree the apricot juice, possibly 1 tbsp stevia and 5 apricot halves, bring to the boil in a saucepan. Mix the pudding powder and 5 tbsp water until smooth. Stir in the apricot juice, bring to the boil and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Add apricots. Let cool down.
- Bring the milk and a pinch of salt to the boil. Stir in rice, bring to the boil and cover and let soak over low heat for 25–30 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Roast the almonds in a pan without fat, remove. Wash the mint, pat dry. Cut the leaves into fine strips and stir into the compote.
- Wash the raisins. Stir into the rice with 2 tablespoons of stevia, then simmer briefly. Serve the rice pudding and some compote, sprinkle with almonds and cinnamon. Add the rest of the compote.
1 person approx:
- 550 kcal
- 15 g protein
- 10 g fat
- 96 g Carbohydrates