Almond flammerie with strawberry sauce
- 30 g ground almonds li>
- 80 g Sugar
- 1/2 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar span>
- 10 Droplets of baking oil bitter almond
- 50 g Starch li>
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 pack (250 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 EL lemon juice
- 15 g Almond flakes li>
- 1 TL Icing sugar
- fresh strawberries
- Bring the ground almonds, 3/8 liter milk, 50 g sugar, vanilla sugar and bitter almond baking oil to the boil in a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and remaining milk until smooth. Then stir into the boiling milk and bring to the boil briefly.
- Mix the egg yolks and some pudding, then stir into the rest of the pudding. Rinse 4 small molds (approx. 100 ml content) with cold water and add the Flammeri. Approx. Chill for 3 hours.
- Thaw the strawberries at room temperature. Add lemon juice and remaining sugar and puree with the cutting stick. Roast the almond flakes in a pan until golden brown and leave to cool.
- Turn the flammeri out onto a plate, pour the strawberry sauce over them and sprinkle with flaked almonds. Dust with icing sugar and serve decorated with fresh strawberries as desired.
1 person approx.:
- 340 kcal li>
- 1420 kJ
- 9 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates