Almond cup cake with lemon cream
- 2 Cup (200 g) whipped cream span>
- 4 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 1 (200 g) Mug of sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- salt s pan>
- 3⁄4 (90 g) Mug of flour
- 1 TL Baking powder
1⁄2 (50 g) Cup of ground almonds (skinless)
- 1 span> (75 g) Cup of almond flakes
- 1 Glass (320 g) Lemon Curd l i>
- baking paper ul>
- Pour 1 cup of cream for the biscuit, set the cream aside. Wash the cup, dry it well and use it as a measuring cup. Line the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper. Separate eggs.
- Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the mixer until stiff, sprinkling in 3⁄4 cups (150 g) of sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir in egg yolks one at a time. Mix the flour, baking powder and almonds, fold into the egg mixture.
- Pour into the tin and smooth out.
- Mix the almond flakes and 1⁄4 cup (50 g) sugar. Sprinkle on the biscuit mixture. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 25 minutes. Removeand immediately pour 1⁄2 cup (100 g) of cream on top.
- Bake in the hot oven for another 10 minutes. Remove. Allow to cool in the mold.
- For the filling, whip 1 1⁄2 cups (300 g) whipped cream until stiff. Briefly fold the lemon curd into the cream, except for 2 tablespoons, so that streaks appear. Remove the sponge cake from the mold and cut horizontally.
- Spread the cream loosely on the lower base. Splot 2 tablespoons of lemon curd on the cream. Place the top base on top and refrigerate until ready to serve.
1 piece approx:
- 270 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates