Almond crust medallions
- 800 g small potatoes li>
- 1 Bund Marjoram and parsley
- 1 EL breadcrumbs
- 4 EL span> medium hot mustard
- 60 g Almond flakes
- 150 g mushrooms
1 shallot span>
- 12 Pork medallions (approx. 60 g each)
- 12 slices (approx. 100 g) Breakfast bacon
- 4 EL Oil
- 400 ml span> vegetable stock
- 200 g whipped cream
- 1 TL Cornstarch
- 1 (approx. 750 g) Pointed cabbage
- 30 g Butter or margarine
- white pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- Wash the potatoes well in boiling salted water Cook for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, wash the herbs, pat dry and finely chop. Mix with breadcrumbs, mustard and flaked almonds.
- Grate, clean and slice the mushrooms. Peel and finely dice shallot. Rinse meat. pat dry. Wrap a slice of bacon around each medallion. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, fry the meat on each side, remove.
- Sauté the shallot and mushrooms in the frying fat. Deglaze with 300 ml vegetable stock and cream. Mix the starch with a little water and use it to bind the sauce. Wash pointed cabbage, clean, quarter and roughly cut into pieces.
- Heat 100 ml stock and fat, cover and cook the cabbage over a mild heat for about 6 minutes. Drain, rinse and peel potatoes. Brush the medallions with the almond crust. Gratinate for 6-8 minutes in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / fan: 200 ° C / gas: level 4)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the potatoes until golden brown, stirring frequently, season with salt and pepper. Wash, clean and core the tomatoes, finely dice. Pointed cabbage with salt andSeason the pepper to taste, sprinkle with diced tomatoes.
- Serve medallions with pointed cabbage, potatoes and sauce.
1 person approx:
- 570 kcal li>
- 2380 kJ
- 38 g protein
- 36 g fat
- 23 g carbohydrates